Tuesday, January 25, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Day 11-Another picture of you and your friends

A while ago I made a rather special post about the people I like to call my friends. The post was full of friends past and present, people who have impacted my life for the better. However, there were a few special friends of mine who I failed to mention. Now who might these friends be you ask? Well these friends happen to be very close to my heart, literally and figuratively. You see, these people are members of my family who I have come to admire and love very dearly. After countless cousin crafts and some wonderful chats I have found myself some wonderful friends that I will never be separated from, one because they would never want to lose my friendship, AND two because we are family and they have to be with me forever!!!



2 comments:

  1. I MADE IT!! I finally made it!! Want you to know that I love ya! I loved the little girl you were and the fun memories I have of you coming to play with my mom. AND I love the beautiful woman you are now. You are one of my favorite people! Just want you to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better believe we would NEVER want to lose your friendship! We absolutely love you!! My girls adore you! We are SO glad we are FAMILY! (Emme says: I MISS YOU! and I want you to come to my house someday!)

    ReplyDelete