Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 9

Day 9-Something I am Proud Of

Being proud of something is kind of scary. I kind of feel like I can't be proud of something because it would make me a prideful type of person. So, with the risk of you all think I am prideful (even though I know people don't read this blog) I will start the post.
I am proud of my...FAMILY!! I am a very lucky person and I think that I possibly have the best family on the face of this planet. When I was younger I hated the fact that I was the youngest because I was not able to really build a strong relationship with them. It sometimes felt as if whatever I was doing in my life seemed so insignificant to the things that they were doing. However, even though they were dealing with there own lives they never forgot about there baby sister. I will never forget the day when Bret and Tania told me they were coming to Idaho for my Jr. Miss, the time that Bethany said she would make it to my graduation, the countless games that my parents attended, or the many many times Sam and Mary and Jed and Amanda made me feel so welcome in their homes. Each memory that I have with my family is one that I cherish so much. Lately I have been thinking about the example that my siblings set for me. They set the bar high from the very beginning and hopefully in some way I have amounted to be the type of person that my brothers and sister (and there spouses of course)were and are. I am proud of my family and the people they are and the person that they have helped me become. So, to my family, I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Umm...Hello I read your blog everyday!! Literally, I look everyday to see if you have updated. My roommates have all started singing Perfect Two which begins playing from my computer about the same time everyday! "You can be the apple to my pie" is a personal favorite to all the ladies in R4. Love your guts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of us do read your blog :) like me, when I update mine lol. Marianna I love that you are proud of your family! And it is okay to be proud of something such as accomplishments and such. You are a great individual :) I loved this blog. I think I love it so much because I kinda relate to it. I am also proud and fond of my family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm finally catching up on your blog! This post is so sweet. We love you Marianna! We are definitely proud of you, too. I've watched you grow from a little 8 year old to a beautiful young lady! :-)

    ReplyDelete