Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Music is What Feelings Sound Like

Day 10-Songs you listen to when you are happy, bored, sad, and that inspire you.

Happy

Regina Spektor is a singer that I have come to really enjoy, she has a beautiful and soothing voice. "The Call" is one of my favorite songs. It's melody is so calming and you can't not listen to it without leaving it feeling a little bit happier.


A song that Inspires me

"King of Anything" is an up beat song that I have just been introduced to. As I really listen to the lyrics it inspires me. "Who Made You King of Anything??" That is a statement that really has made me think. This song inspires me to be ME!


Sad

Sometimes when I am feeling down I wish that I was still eight years old and all I had to worry about was the fact that my hair was a big scraggle mess. Now a days there are a lot more things to worry about, choices to make, and lots of growing up to do. On those days when I am feeling down I turn on this song and remember that those days of having nothing to worry about are over, but I still have so many more things to look forward to!


Bored

This is the greatest song and everyone reading this should put it in your music library. Why? Simply because it is as unique as it gets. It is a peanut butter and jelly song that will make you want to listen to it again...right after you go make yourself a delicious peanut butter and (raspberry)jam sandwich!
(The beginning of the movie is slightly odd, but just keep watching!)

1 comment:

  1. Marianna, you just make my whole day better whenever I read your blog. You are just too much fun! I love your guts!

    ReplyDelete