Monday, February 22, 2010

My week in Pictures!

Well I am glad to say that this last week I faithfully took one picture everyday! I am getting so much better at this as the year goes on:) Here is my last week's pictures!
This picture is documenting the fact that Me and Christina have been going to the movies WAY to much lately!! We went to see all of these movies. Dear John, When in Rome, and Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day was stupid but the other's were so good! We did decide the Dear John is one of our favorites!!
\
This next picture was taken on a Sunday. It is hard to take a self portrait with two little chidlins on you lap but we sure did have fun! This is only one of the many pictures taken with us pulling our funniest faces!

Me and Ashlon sporting our sun glasses. Mine are my 3D glasses so that's why they are a little weird. This was such a fun day! I tagged along with Jed and Amanda and their families to Winger's and bowling! I just love my family! They are the greatest.

Tia invited me, Kayla, and Arleigh over to her house for a fun night of movie watching and game playing. We watched Heart and Souls which I had never seen but it is SOOOO good!!!

My cousin Olivia was reading this book when she came and visited and my roommates from past semesters had also read it so I decided that I needed to get on that band wagon! I started it and loved it so much that I read it in two days which is kind of unheard of for me. I definutely recommend it to anyone who likes to read amazing literature!!

When I graduated from high school I told myself that I would never visit Challis, Idaho in my life! Well i guess I lied to my self becuase I found myself their for District wrestling. I know you are saying to yourself I didn't realize whe was that kind of a person. Well if you had nothing to do either you would have gone to! It was actually was really fun. Our little wrestlers took Districts and alot of them made it to State. And of course you cannot go to Challis without getting the Challis sandwiches which really is the only good thing about the whole entire town!

My cousin Jay and his family came to visit us. We took a trip to Harriman and went cross country skiing. something that I have not done in YEARS!! It was really fun and it is a pretty good workout. If you ask me though I think that Ashlon had the right idea. Sam just pulled her along her and she ended up falling asleep!! Oh to be little again:) I am happy to report that I only fell down one time and that is only because Sam pushed me!

My rounded up some snow shoes from the school so I got the job of going out with the kids and trying them out. I was surprised at how good they all were. Max fizzle out early on, hence the reason why he is not in the picture.

Well there it is...my week in pictures! ENJOY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you guys all finally got together and had your movie night. I miss you and I want to play!! It's fine that you went to Challis I fully support you but I'm glad that it was you and not me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! It makes me happy!! I'm so glad you are taking pictures of all your fun days- You've got some GREAT ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure are a great aunt. The boys sure love to spend time with you. It's nice to know I have such a great sister. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete