Sunday, February 14, 2010

One Picture EVERY Day!!

So at the beginning of the year me and my wonderful cousins Liz, Olivia, and Kera, embarked on a daunting task. This task was to take one picture every day of the year 2010. I agreed to do this on one condition...that they would run the Mesa Falls Half Marathon with me in August. Well I have been trying my hardest to keep up my end of the bargain. I have been trying to take one picture every day. Now some weeks I am really good but others I forget. But after looking at my pictures I am doing pretty good! I am excited to put together a book of these pictures so that I can look back on the year 2010 and have my memories in pictures:) I just wanted to give you a sneak preveiw of some of the pictures that I have taken to document my life so far this year.



1 comment: