Sunday, February 14, 2010

Just in Case you were Wondering....

Well I have realized that I am in need of a new post becuase needless to say my current one is just a few months old. I would like to start out with my current situation in life. I am single, living at home, and I have no job. Does that sound like a crumby life or what?? I feel my days with usually watching TV, and or watching Ashlon(which by the way I LOVE to do:) I have been subing in the fremont county school district and have learned some new things about becoming a teacher. 1. is that I made the right decision when I decided to teach elementary kids, high school kids are just lame. 2. The community here is so good at acknowledging my situation and calling me to sub for them. Even my brother Jed has called me a couple of times and trusted me to, in all actuality, to babysit his classes. I really do enjoy subing. The other thing that I do is give plasma. Now this was something that I have been wanting to do for a while becuase it pays pretty good money. I just got done coaching a 8th grade basketball team and had a lot of fun with that. Next week I am starting to coach the ten year old club volleyball players. I am kind of nervous about it but I love volleyball so hopefully I can teach these girls how to play and also to love it as much as me. I go to Zumba with my mom on monday's and wednesday's. It like latin dancing and I absolutely love it. You don't realize that you are really working hard for an hour and half because it is so fun. I also enjoy watching the teachers do the moves. It is so fun especially to watch my mom! I'm glad that we can have that time together. So these are the main things that are filling my life up with excitement now.

1 comment:

  1. you HAVE to get a video of your mom doing that. I so want to see it!!!!

    ReplyDelete