Monday, November 22, 2010

What's in a Name?

Day 2-The Meaning of your Blog Name

When I started college in the Fall of 2008 I was put into an apartment with 4 girls that I had never met. Little did I know how much my life would be impacted by their example. As a little freshman I was nervous to be at a new school and I really had no friends other than these roommates. As the semester progressed we decorated our apartment a little and using wooden blocks we placed the words "Love Life" in a prominent place in our apartment. These words greeted me every morning as I went to eat breakfast in the kitchen and they were there every day when I returned home from school.
I learned to love this saying because it is so simple yet so inspirational. "Love Life" two simple words that mean so much. No matter what life throws at you, you can always find something that you are grateful for and that you love about your life!
I LOVE my life!! Here are just a couple of things I love about my life-
I love that I have wonderful roommates that make me laugh every day
I love that I get to attend a wonderful University where not only does my knowledge grow about the secular world but also about the gospel.
I love that I have a wonderful family that supports me in all of my decisions
I love that I have so many wonderful friends!
I love that I have had so many good examples in my life
I simply...LOVE MY LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment