Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oh the Places You'll Go...

Day 3-A Picture of a place you have been to.

Throughout my life I have had the WONDERFUL opportunity to travel to many a places. In all I have been to five other countries. and A LOT of other states! One of my favorite things to do is count all of the places that I have been to. When I do this I always have to think to myself..."Marianna, you are SO lucky!!" Oh how I wish I could post every picture I have ever taken from these trips but that is just not possible! So here are just a few places that I have traveled to...

England


Germany
(This is a picture of Heidelberg, Yes we actually saw this and visited this place!)


Switzerland
This is a picture of the Zollikofen temple. We actually attended church in a building that is located just to the right of the temple. If you look closely you can actually see it in this picture.


I was also recently able to go on a trip Back East.
If you would like to see a PLETHORA of pics from this trip just scroll down!


Disneyland, Mount Rushmore, and many a church sight in Illinois!

Disneyland really IS the most magical place on earth!

As crazy as this might be our trip to Mount Rushmore when I was young is one of the last trips I remember our whole family going on. I might be way off but it seems like after this there was always someone missing! I don't remember a lot from the trip but I do remember seeing this massive mountain and being totally amazed. I also remember the sweet hotel my parents got us. It had a huge water slide!


Nauvoo Illinois was a trip I took with my just my mom and dad. It was so much fun and I loved it! I loved going to all of the church history sites and learning more about Joseph Smith.



These are not the only places that I have been and I sure hope that I will be able to travel much more throughout my life. I have so many great memories in all of these places but it seems sometimes that you don't have to travel to some far off place to have an adventure or to make memories. Sometimes all you have to do is just step right outside your front door in order to travel somewhere and to have another adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment